In all, 43 players with USHL ties were picked. The top non-USNDTP teams were Green Bay (four) and Indiana (three). Here's the list.
95. NYI: Robbie Russo (USNDTP). Defenseman committed to Notre Dame.
97. Montreal: Josiah Didier (Cedar Rapids). Big 6-2, 199-pound defenseman committed to the University of Denver.
98. Columbus: Mike Reilly (Sioux Falls - affiliate list). Defenseman who played at Shattuck St. Mary's last year. Committed to University of Minnesota. Not certain if he'll play in the USHL or not next year. His twin brothers played for Sioux Falls before heading to Minnesota.
99. New Jersey: Reid Boucher (USNDTP). Center committed to Michigan State.
104. Calgary: John Gaudreau (Dubuque). The highest-scoring non-Ice player in the USHL, he finished fourth in the league in scoring and second to Daniil Tarasov in goals scored. Led the Fighting Saints to the Clark Cup this year. Committed to Northeastern.
110. Los Angeles: Michael Mersch (USNDTP 09-10). Left wing playing at Wisconsin.
121. Boston: Brian Ferlin (Indiana Ice). Forward who is committed to Cornell. 25-48-73 line for the Ice this year.
That's 7 third-rounders, 25 overall.
128. Columbus: Seth Ambroz (Omaha). Lots of natural talent. 20-goal scorer each of the last two years with the Lancers. Committed to Minnesota.
129. New Jersey: Blake Pietila (USNDTP). Left wing, committed to Michigan Tech.
130. Toronto: Tony Camaranesi (Waterloo 2011-12). High school center from Wayzata, MN. Committed to Minnesota-Duluth, but appears likely to spend a year in Waterloo.
131. Minnesota: Nick Seeler (Muskegon 2011-12). High school defenseman from Eden Prairie, MN. Committed to Nebraska-Omaha, but will play next year in Muskegon.
133. San Jose: Sean Kuraly (Indiana Ice). Center ranked 50th by the CSB. Committed to Miami, will play for the Ice in 2011-12.
Five more USHL players, 30 overall in 151 picks.
154. Florida: Ed Witchow (Waterloo 2011-12). Was the fourth overall pick in this year's USHL Entry Draft. Big defenseman from Burnsville, MN.
163. Carolina: Matt Mahalak (Youngstown 2009-10). Goaltender played this past season for OHL London.
170. Nashville: Chase Balisy (USNDTP 2009-10). Center who played for former Ice coach Jeff Blashill at Western Michigan this past season.
171. Ottawa: Max McCormick (Sioux City). Left wing who is headed to Ohio State.
177. Washington: Travis Boyd (USNDTP). Center committed to Minnesota.
178. Tampa Bay: Adam Wilcox (Green Bay). Second Gambler selected in the draft. Also headed to Minnesota.
Six more USHL players picked. 36 total through 181 selections.
187. Winnipeg: Aaron Harstad (Green Bay). Gives the Gamblers three picks, joining the Ice as the most-drafted non-USNDTP team. One would expect it from a squad that has been in the Clark Cup Finals two years in a row. Defenseman helped the Gamblers post the lowest GAA in the league this season. Headed to Colorado College.
196. Phoenix: Zac Larraza (USNTDP). Left wing committed to University of Denver.
199. Chicago: Alex Broadhurst (Green Bay). Fourth Gambler to go, including the third in a span of 22 picks. Will play at Nebraska-Omaha.
203. Toronto: Max Everson (USNTDP). Defenseman who also played at Edina (MN) high school this season.
204. Ottawa: Ryan Dzingel (Lincoln). A center who was the first Star to be selected. He'll play collegiately at Ohio State.
207. Washington: Garrett Haar (Fargo). Defenseman headed to play at Northeastern University.
Six more players picked. 43 in all.